Breaking News

Paw Prints

The Student News Site of Morris Area High School

Paw Prints

Paw Prints

Fashion Trends in 2024

This year, the runway was adorned with vibrant hues and interesting cuts. But in 2024 fashion is going to look a lot different.

Red is set to be popular in 2024 due to the recent surge in designers’ incorporation of deep reds into their works. Dark reds are expected to make a statement in shoes (ballet flats in particular) and other articles of clothing such as sweaters and coats. 2024 reflects a desire to be unique while still keeping it classy.

Colored tights started their surge in popularity in late November and there is no doubt that this will carry through into the new year. Rich blues and deep greens are a great way to add personality to an outfit while still keeping it classy.

In 2024 bows are anticipated to take center stage in the fashion scene. This trend is for people who are looking to add a touch of feminine charm to their wardrobe whether that means hair accessories, bags, or even shoes, bows are set to become a staple embellishment in 2024.

As I mentioned before, 2024 is going to be all about class. There is going to be a return to timeless sophisticated styles. Expect to see tailored silhouettes, deeper colors, and modest cuts. We started to see a return to classic style with the “clean girl” look, but this style is focused more on maturity and formality.